vineri, 12 iunie 2009

THE BLUE ONE THAT I LOVE




Within Temptation - Are You The One
Asculta mai multe audio Muzica

I can't help myself. I promised myself I wouldn't put these eyes on my page, but it's simply irresistible. I don't need to see them to know them. They're with me everywhere, in my thoughts, my dreams, my soul. The one pair of eyes that I love and always will. Only one gaze and I fell for them. The perfect blue of them all. To me, they express everything in one magical, mysterious and complete blue fire. Melting slowly, I offer you all the eyes that tore me apart. Love them as I do.

Un comentariu:

  1. chiar eram curioasa...o sa rezisti? Those eyes are unique! even if i've found my own pair of blue eyes, i can forget my first love! RPatzz!!! englezii astia au ceva mai mult decat ochi frumosi, maniere si mister! sunt pur si simplu angel like!;)see un latter:X:X:X

    RăspundețiȘtergere